Hypnotic and far out, the Zippo Classic Slim Spectrum lighter carries all the glory of a classic Zippo in a slightly slimmer case. Get lost in the iridescence of this beautiful lighter every time it leaves your pocket and know that you’re making a statement as you do.
Zippos are celebrated the world over for their distinction, class, and reliability. If you’ve ever owned a Zippo, you know exactly why. From the ideally sized case to the famed “Zippo click” to the windproof lighter chimney that protects your flame even in heavy winds, pick up a Zippo and see why the company is a bona fide American icon.
- Purchase with assurance! All Zippo lighters are Guaranteed for Life
- Attention pipe lovers, select the Zippo Pipe Lighter insert to provide a smooth lighting element to your pipe smoking experience
- Zippo Slim lighters were first introduced in 1956; less bulky than a classic Zippo, they fit wherever you need them to go
- The ideal accessory for any gentleman, give a Zippo to the man in your life
Model: Classic Colors
Style: Slim Spectrum
Length: 1.24 in. / 31.49 mm.
Height: 2.27 in. / 57.65 mm.
Width: 0.44 in. / 11.17 mm.
Weight: 1.8 oz. / 51 g.
To Fill your Zippo lighter
- Fill only with Zippo Fluid. Hold lighter in one hand. Use the other hand to remove lighter insert
- Fill slowly, never overfill. Lift felt pad to reveal the packing material in the fuel chamber. Saturate the packing with Zippo lighter fluid. Stop filling when fuel reaches top of packing. If overfilled it can leak fuel. Fluid is skin irritant.
- Wipe lighter and hands dry before igniting. Return lighter insert into case. If overfilled, do not put in pocket or next to skin. If fuel gets on skin, wash the affected area. If irritation persist or worsens, see a Doctor.
- Be sure fuel can is closed and there is no spilled fuel in vicinity before igniting. This is flammable fluid.
To re-flint your Zippo lighter
- Remove screw and attached spring at end of fuel chamber.Be sure old flint is removed from tube. Place new flint in tube and replace spring, screw lightly. Be sure screw is turned as far as it will go; if not, cover will not close properly. If wheel binds after new flint is inserted, turn wheel backwards a few times.
- When wick becomes black from carbon, pull it up with tweezers until clean wick appears (approx 1cm), then trim the end making it even with the chimney height. Perform this maintenance 1 or 2 times a year. It will be necessary to replace the wick after it has been trimmed more than 2 or 3 times.
Lighters do not come filled.
*measurements are approximate
**pictures are not of actual lighter you may receive.
Zippo Instructional: Getting Started
Get started using your Zippo Windproof Lighter. In this video ...
Zippo Instructional: Filling or Refilling the Lighter
Your Zippo Windproof Lighter is engineered to work best with Z...
Zippo Instructional: Replacing the Flint
Flints are something that need to be replaced approximately ev...
Zippo Instructional: Wick Maintenance / Installing a New Wick
Over time the wick of your Zippo Windproof Lighter will turn b...